We appreciate all your comments. Please attend to the following guidelines:
Blog-comments should allow a constructive discussion. To assure this the editors reserve the right to delete comments, that violate these conditions or do not refer to the article. Any claim for publishing is barred.
Mail-adresses will not be published and will be saved only with reference to comments.
This Weblog is written by Schuberth employees and we like to connect and communicate with you. If you have questions, irritations or proposals regarding our products or services, or want to access our services, please contact our customer service department directly: http://www.schuberth.com/en/service/kontakt.html
- Treat people the way you want to be treated
- Always remember that you are in contact with real people. Argue strongly but never attack someone personally.
- Insults, sexual or racial comments are prohibited and will lead to deletion of comments.
- Everyone has the right to state his own opinion – do not try to impose your own on others.
The following actions lead to deletion of comments and/or to blocking of IP-adress for further comments:
- Any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- Promotion of any service (including non-commercial) whether it’s by means of providing a link, or by means of contacting the users through mail, advertisements, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations is prohibited. Also note that we reserve the right to ban external websites or web pages.
- Personal attacks against other are strictly prohibited.
- Posting any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or with permission of the copyright owner.
These rules also apply to usernames. The hosts and administrators have the ability to remove, edit, delete any objectionable comments if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realise that we may not be able to remove or edit particular comments immediately.
All comments express the views of the poster, and neither Schuberth GmbH or the developers of this software will be held responsible for the content of any message. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.